Thursday, September 24, 2009

Wrap It Up


Yippee! Any Wicked Thing is predominantly finished. What does that mean, you say? It means that when I first started to write the book in May, I began each chapter with brief diary entries written by Sebastian Goddard, the Duke of Roxbury and Frederica Wells. Somewhere in the middle of the book, those diary entries disappeared. My dilemma now: do I add the missing ones, or delete the written ones? Time (and my crit partners) will tell. I'm going to step away for a short while and then revisit that remote Yorkshire castle to make sure all the loose ends are securely tied up. Then it will be back to my storm-tossed Scottish island and Master of Sin!

5 comments:

Elyssa Papa said...

WOOHOO! YAY!

J.K. Coi said...

I haven't had a chance to read the whole thing yet, but I skimmed through the diary entries and really like them !

irisheyes said...

Yay for Maggie! That's awesome. Now take the weekend to celebrate!

TerriOsburn said...

WHOOT!

Tiffany Clare said...

You ADD ADD ADD! Those diary blurbs are awesome... and when they disappeared, somewhere around chap 22, I found myself pouting! LOL

AND YAY on finishing and in FOUR MONTHS! HOLY COW!