Sunday, October 11, 2009

Progress Report


So, I'm back on my Scottish island with Andrew and Gemma in Master of Sin, and they are 45,000 words away from their happy ending if I'm aiming for 90,000. Half-way there, kids!

My websites are being worked on.

Mistress by Mistake is on Amazon, available for pre-order! (see sidebar)

Any Wicked Thing (a Margaret Rowe book) has a tentative publication date of January 2011 from Berkley.
I got sucked into Say Yes to the Dress and am so happy one of my daughters bought a beautiful wedding dress for $250 with no drama.
I'm spending my advance money at the dentist. Ah. the glamorous life of a writer.

What's new with you?

4 comments:

Elyssa Papa said...

Yay on everything! (But the dentist.)

Marnee said...

I ditto Ely.

That's so cool about the Amazon thing. When will the cover art be out? I can't wait to see it. :)

TerriOsburn said...

You give new meaning to "write like the wind." We're just going to change that to "Write like Maggie!"

I love Say Yes To The Dress. But that is serious money. I had a fancy ball gown with the beading and train and big hoop underneath, and paid less than $500! $3000 to $5000 or more is just crazy.

Maggie Robinson w/a Margaret Rowe said...

Terri, the whole wedding industry is a racket, especially when you consider 1/2 marriages end in divorce. Thank goodness my girls were sensible, had lovely simple receptions and beautiful, relatively inexpensive wedding dresses.

Ely, I'm even yay-ing about the dentist. She's very nice and reads Georgette Heyer!

Marnee,you've seen it now!